Sunday, August 2, 2009

Moving Up In The World

After what I call a great season in the Cat 4's I've decided to upgrade to Cat 3. The upgrade request was sent this morning! I've been thinking about it for a couple weeks now but after the Elk Grove race I made up my mind that there's no time better than now. I figure that I will be able to use my experiences that I will get in the upcoming Cat 3 races to give me more motivation to work harder on the bike this coming winter. Whether I get shelled out the back, become pack fodder, or actually finish in the top 10 in these races, all results will be welcomed experiences... as long as I don't lose any skin that is! Can't wait, all I have to do now is find a campground in either northern IL or southern WI so that I can do the Grayslake and Glencoe criteriums this upcoming weekend.

No comments: