Friday, January 8, 2010

Powered up!


2010 is being kicked into high gear with some serious training.  Not only did I get a coach to guide me in my training, but I up'ed the stakes and got a PowerTap.  I was originally going to get a PowerTap laced up on my 2008 Bontrager Aeolus 5.0 wheelset; however, Bontrager changed their lace pattern and no longer make the hubs that are compatible with the '08 wheelset.  Right when I thought I was out of luck, the owner of the bike shop I race for was able to work with her Bontrager sales rep to locate a 2008 Bontrager Aeolus 6.5 rear wheel with a PowerTap 2.4 SL+ laced up on it.  I was able to get the wheel at an amazing price and now have the ability to have raw data to help analyze training progress and develop new training plans.  Now I just have to sell my extra wheelset!  5 Aeolus wheel is just ridiculous...  Anyone looking for a wheelset?

No comments: